User agreement. (ed. from 18.01.2020).
1.1. This User Agreement (Hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the site owner (hereinafter referred to as "Supercars Store" or administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The "Supercars Store" website is not a media outlet.
1.2. By using the site, You agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the "Supercars Store"website.
2. Agreement subject
2.1. the Administration grants the user the right to post the following information on the site:
- Text information
- Links to materials posted on other sites
3. The rights and obligations of the parties.
3.1. The user has the right:
to search for information on the website
- obtain information on the website
- comment on the content posted on the site
- copy information to other sites with the source specified
- require the administration to hide any information about the user
- require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site
- use the information of the website for personal, non-commercial purposes
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the copyright holders.
3.2. The administration has the right:
- create, change, or cancel rules at your own discretion and if necessary
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, change, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse registration without explanation
3.3. The user agrees to:
to ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- ensure the security of personal data from access by third parties
- update the Personal data provided during registration, if they change
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author
- not to distribute information that is aimed at propaganda of war, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided
- do not disrupt the site's functionality
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site if they actually belong to the same person
- do not perform actions aimed at misleading other Users
- do not transfer your account and/or your username and password to third parties for use
- do not register an account on behalf of or in place of another person, except in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not post advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive materials, as well as other information that is prohibited or contrary to the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
3.4. The administration shall:
- maintain the site's functionality, except in cases when this is not possible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- provide comprehensive protection of the User's account
- protect information whose distribution is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting the user account that violated the rules
- provide all available information about the User to the authorized state authorities in cases established by law
4. Responsibility of parties.
- the user personally bears full responsibility for the information distributed by them
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
5. Terms of the Agreement.
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site.
The agreement is valid indefinitely.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
In case of any changes to this agreement, the administration will notify users in a convenient way.